|| Home. | Universe Galaxies And Stars Archives. | |
|| Universe | Big Bang | Galaxies | Stars | Solar System | Planets | Hubble Telescope | NASA | Search Engine ||
Brown Dwarf Missing Link.
brown dwarf Missing Link
Bioreactor Experiments Key to Space Health
Celestis, a Texas company, claims that it will offer burial service on the
moon as the ultimate peaceful resting-place. Celestis has already sent
the remains of 100 people into Earth orbit, and within two or three
years will drop ashes on the lunar surface.
BROWN DWARF MISSING LINK
Scientists have discovered three brown dwarfs of a type never before
observed. The objects may represent an elusive 'missing link' in the
range of characteristics of known brown dwarfs. Brown dwarfs are
often picturesquely described as 'failed stars': more massive than
Jupiter; but short of the minimum mass a true star needs.
BIOREACTOR EXPERIMENTS KEY TO SPACE HEALTH
NASA researchers are using bioreactors to simulate the biological effects
of weightlessness. In one experiment, a rotating glass dish the size of
a hockey puck houses a clump of cells growing unlike normal cell culture.
The Space Medicine and Life Sciences Research Center was established
in 1995 to study the effects of space travel on cardiovascular, muscle,
brain and bone tissues.
NEWS FROM SPACEDAILY.COM FOR TODAY
- India Opens satellite Communications Sector To Private Firms
- Big Globalstar Loss Raises More Doubts
- CSIRO Team Brings Back Deep Ocean Life Sample
- NASA Selects New Aircraft Technologies For Research
- TRW Teams With Northrop Grumman To Give Discovery 2 Definition
- N.Korea Accuses US Of Exploiting Missile Issues
- Japan Wary Of North KoreanMissile Developments
- Pakistan To Launch satellite From Russian Pad
- - - - - - - - The Space Transportation Market: evolution or Revolution?
Universe - Galaxies and Stars: Links and Contacts
|| GNU License | Contact | Copyright | WebMaster | Terms | Disclaimer | Top Of Page. ||